CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

News of Walter Kempees [Deceased Thurs 10/23/08] He Will Be Missed!

Print topic Send  topic

BillNoble

Posted: 01/19/2009, 8:15 AM

Very sad news.

Bill
View profile  Send private message
Chris__T

Posted: 01/19/2009, 8:30 AM

I'm very saddened and shocked by Walter's passing. I usually frequent the ASP section, and hadn't been in the General section for awhile. I wish his parents and family the best, and know Walter is helping someone with coding issues in the Great Beyond :)

I would always see Walter's name on the right hand side of the posts, knowing that he was helping yet another person with CCS. He has helped me too many times to count, and I am eternally grateful for his kind, humorous and patient posts. If he couldn't help you right away, he would let you know, and go off and test out your problem on his machine, then come back and give you hints and tips on how to fix it. Amazing, amazing man at CCS!!! We will miss you Walter!

thomasbjo

Posted: 01/24/2009, 3:43 AM

So sorry to hear that.
Condolances to the family.
flipandboef

Posted: 02/04/2009, 7:52 AM

I'm so sorry I missed this post and discovered it this late.

As indeed many of this forum will know, Walter always has been a good help, having a great heart and made many of us smile.

I wish all the strength to his family and friends as a loss like this is not easy to overcome.
mlapl1

Posted: 02/08/2009, 4:21 PM

I am speechless and very very sad. Walter helped so much and knew so much. What a terrible blow to his family and all of us. I have only just read these messages.

Andrew
frankthefixer

Posted: 05/04/2009, 5:39 PM

i was just trying to email him last week. when i couldn't get in touch i searched and found this thread! this is terrible. i had worked with him in the past and he was a very helpful and kind-hearted guy. . i can't believe this.
rest in peace Walter
gpdeering

Posted: 05/26/2009, 1:08 PM

I've been absent from this forum for almost a year and was shocked and saddened to learn of Walter's passing.

His coding expertise seemed to be PHP, but about three years ago (when i first joined the forum) he took the time to look at my VB.NET code and help me troubleshoot my app. He went beyond the level of help I expected. He even introduced me to LinkedIn and Plaxo as networking tools before they were even popular sites-- as though he considered me, a junior web developer, good enough to be in his circle of contacts.

But that is the way he treated everyone. He valued us all and put himself at our service.

May God grant him eternal peace.

--gpdeering
First Prev Page 3 of 3 

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login