CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge -> IDE/GUI

Forum Example

Print topic Send  topic

memorystick

Posted: 07/23/2008, 5:21 AM

Hi,
I am using the trial version of codecharge and am extremely pleased with it.

If you could kindly explain how does one extend the exsisting example of the "Forum" to include different "Categories" (like this current forum has) and also how does one include the user level permissions?

Thridly, I have run the Forum example using MySQL however the datetime .. is not showing correctly ..

what I mean by this is that the time shown when any new thread is added is completely different to the system time ... can anyone help me figure out how to change the time stamp .. so that it shows the System time .. !! and date in the dd-mm-yyyy format ... wat changes need to be made to the database (if at all).

thanking you
View profile  Send private message
ReneS

Posted: 07/23/2008, 11:10 AM

Hi,

It is better to ask your question in Codecharge Studio Forum (top of page) instead of Codecharge (older product), more likely to get a response.

But, check out the help file and go through the taskmanager sample application to get a feel of what and how to do things with Codecharge Studio.

Rene
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login