CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Java

JSP with Codecharge 4.01

Print topic Send  topic

sarrivillaga

Posted: 07/02/2008, 6:07 PM

I am changing the html file code when I see the source code for the jsp file what I changed the html is not actualized at the jsp source code.

Do you know if there is a fix for this bug?
View profile  Send private message
thebigbradwolf

Posted: 07/03/2008, 5:20 AM

No, but I'm having the same problem, and it's not on all the pages. It started with the localizations not changing...
thebigbradwolf

Posted: 07/07/2008, 9:36 AM

Well, I've been rooting around and I did find:
User's Guide > Working with Projects > Editing Programming Language Source Code

Quote :
Opening a project page in the Code mode displays the code for the page. If the page has any server-side events two pages are displayed; one is the main page and the other is the page containing the code for the events. Also, all projects have a set of common files that can be accessed by double-clicking on the Common Files tab in the Project Explorer window. The common files contain functionality that is shared by all of the pages in project.

By default, the programming code in a page is displayed using a gray back ground. If the code is manually edited to differ from the code that was generated by CodeCharge Studio, the background color of the code changes to white. The white background is an indication that the code will no longer be automatically updated by CodeCharge Studio, but rather is under the control of the developer. This means that any changes you make to the page will not affect the code with the white background unless you change the code manually. The screenshot below shows a block that has been manually edited and another that is in its original state.

Which brings me to an interesting dilemma since CCS seems to not wish to change
{res:translationKey} to <ccs:message key="translationKey">

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login