CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Need help with CCS 4 project

Print topic Send  topic

fly_mo

Posted: 05/04/2008, 9:22 AM

Hi Folks,
I have need of a quality CCS programmer to work on & complete a current project. I have some CCS experience but I do not have the free time to manage this one.

The project is in it's early stages (database and some basic entry forms) and I need a fairly quick turn around on some of the more complex stuff & reports and a proper access control for various levels or groups. Using php/mysql on linux box - would like to utilize the newer functionality offered by CCS (Ajax etc) where possible.

I prefer to see previous completed work and rates and preferably references before any discussion or info sharing.

Thanks
John

Posted: 05/05/2008, 9:18 AM

Quote fly_mo:
Hi Folks,
I have need of a quality CCS programmer to work on & complete a current project. I have some CCS experience but I do not have the free time to manage this one.

The project is in it's early stages (database and some basic entry forms) and I need a fairly quick turn around on some of the more complex stuff & reports and a proper access control for various levels or groups. Using php/mysql on linux box - would like to utilize the newer functionality offered by CCS (Ajax etc) where possible.

I prefer to see previous completed work and rates and preferably references before any discussion or info sharing.

Thanks
John

Hi John,

We are a small software company with lot of Code Charge Studio experience (more than 6 years).

If you are interested in us, please check that link:

OpenDev - http://www.openware.biz/en/opendev

PM in case of you are interesting in know more about us.

Best Regards,

Esteban
View profile  Send private message
fly_mo

Posted: 05/16/2008, 9:21 AM

Hello All,
Sorry for the delay, I have been traveling.

I have successfully filled the position and would like to thank the respondents for their time and patience.

Regards
John

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login