CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Selecting multiple values in a listbox

Print topic Send  topic

TBMH

Posted: 05/17/2007, 3:50 PM

I know this question has been asked before, but it never has been really answered. Seems like the answer is to look at the example - which I have done. Frankly, I can't make heads or tails of the example for selecting multiple values in a multi listbox. In my listbox I would like to select 2 or more records, click add, and add those values to my table. SOunds pretty simple, huh? I would assume it would have to use the items collection for c#, but I can't figure out what the example is doing to accomplish this.

Is there anyone that can provide some guidance on doing this? It shouldn't be this hard an the example should be more clear.

Thanks,
Scott
View profile  Send private message
TBMH

Posted: 05/26/2007, 8:24 PM

Let's try this again. My first post may not have made much sense. In a multi-select listbox I would like to highlight more than one record. When I click insert I would like to create a database row for each row that I have selected in the listbox.

The many-to-many example (at least for c#) is difficult to follow, in my opinion. I was hoping someone could provide some input that was more clear than the example.

Thanks!
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login