CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

CCS Expert - PHP/MySQL/AJAX programming - Found Thank you

Print topic Send  topic

mary07

Posted: 05/13/2007, 6:11 AM

Thank you for your responses - I found a programmer.

.................Project Closed.....
I developed a small application with CCS 3.1 and need help finishing it. PHP/MySQL. I am not a programmer and need help with the a few things. I am seriously running out of time and need to get this project finished!

1. Security. I've been developing on a demo site, but I need to put in group level login/security features on my site.

2. Reporting. I need real specifically formatted reports for printing. I want to output to pdf and haven't been able to get it working. I have pdfs of exactly what I need it to look like, so it will be a matter of copying the formatting.

3. Form-AJAX - There's a couple of little places where I need an ajax request written... have a pop-up window to add info for a person that's stored in a separate table from the main record.. w/ a grid on the main record screen that displays their non-primary data - I need those grid's to reflect the newly added info line after the pop up window info is added, but without refreshing the page and losing other possible data-entry.

4.. Testing. I need an experienced programmer to just double check through my project.. a second set of eyes to catch errors, etc.. and offer any input on optimizing performance.

I need help right away. I have another, bigger project after this one that I'll need a lot of the same kind of things for, so possible more jobs....

If you're an experienced php/mysql/ajax programmer, I need your help. Send me your availability and rates. Thank you.

Regards,
Mary
NY, USA
View profile  Send private message
motogawa

Posted: 05/15/2007, 7:06 PM

I sent you a PM
View profile  Send private message
mrincon

Posted: 05/22/2007, 10:11 AM

So did I.

Manuel

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login