CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

CCS Consultant for project fit analysis and development

Print topic Send  topic

johnyoung

Posted: 04/10/2007, 6:27 PM

We have an need for a Codecharge Studio developer/consultant to lead a possible first time CCS project. The initial responsibilities would be first to determine the fit of CCS for the project. The project scope would most likley be low-medium in nature with a major of the pages accessing a read-only SQL intranet database. Search and display of the individual records might be the challenge due to the complexity and required richness of the search criteria and display options.

ASP would be the desired target plaform.

Please send me experience including resumes and sample work as well availabilty and rates to
jyoung@nemx.com

Thanks
John Young
View profile  Send private message
mberas

Posted: 05/14/2007, 1:26 PM

Mr. Young:

I'm a Web Developer with 5 years of experience, during this time I’ve worked with ASP.NET (1.0, 1.1, 2.0) with both VB.NET and C# and ASP 3.0 using T-SQL(s-procs, triggers) for SQL Server 2000 for the backend. I’ve been working with codecharge for approximately 16 months developing back-offices for a Sales Automation System, an Inventory Control System and a CRM Application. I'm interested in participating in your project, please send further details.

Greetings,

Manny
mberas@mail.com
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login