CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Java

Codecharge studio version 3

Print topic Send  topic

dano4734

Posted: 11/27/2005, 4:23 PM

:-<
I just purchased the software to use the report facility. It seems quite good for PHP but for Java JSP it appears unstable to me. Lots of errors. All of my reports except for the very smallest ones blow up with an out of memory error. I have reverted back to version 2.3 until this release is stable for java developers.
View profile  Send private message
peterr

Posted: 11/27/2005, 4:43 PM

Hi,
If YesSoftware is not aware of certain issues then those issues cannot be fixed. Therefore I recommend contacting the support.
Secondly, it may be an issue related to your environment or application configuration, therefore again I recommend directing it to the support.
Thank you.
dano4734

Posted: 11/28/2005, 9:02 AM

Peter,
Yyou are correct and I am wrong, the report error appears to be fixed by increasing java memory parameter on Jboss. The other problems appear to be a conflict between sybase development platform and Codecharge 3.0 on the same machine. Removing all traces of sybase from my computer resolved most of the issues. Also for other Java folks I would recommend Tomcats servlet-api.jar instead of servlet.jar. To avoid issues that I had. This is just my own suggestion. Also I changed from JSDK 1.4 to Jarkata-ord in the project parameters and all worked ok. All of this aside it appears to be working now properly. Thank you and the support folks.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login