CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

help to start with ccs

Print topic Send  topic

gowri
Posted: 11/16/2005, 8:42 PM

I have an open request to any seasoned instructors or gurus out there. I have looked at courses around town, however I am small business owner with zero extra time to lock in specific times to attend a class.

I also am not really interested in a 'wholistic learn everything I need to know class' or earning a certificate. I need very specific skills.

Do any of you do tutoring or one on one training?

Specifically I am developing applications for our company using:
IDE: Codecharge Studio
Lang: PHP/jsp/java
DB: sql
WebS: Apache
cpyu99

Posted: 11/16/2005, 11:45 PM

Hi gowri ! where you are living ? I am in Hong Kong.
I do using CCS for around 3 years. I can teach you but I think the location will be the problem.

However, I suggest you to outsource your job to people using CCS, because this will save you a lot of time in learning and making the whole project. The most important is the time of application to use. (I assume the application can make you better profit) Let some people do the basic application then you can use your spare time to learn and modify by yourself later.

I am small business owner too. I did the application by myself at first, but finally, I ask for people to do it, because it really make me concentrate on my business. Concentrate on making profit.

If you have question, you can directly email me. I can share my experience with you. paul.yu@autosolution-hk.com

BEST Regards

Paul
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login