CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Java

ora-03114 error

Print topic Send  topic

oraclepuzzle
Posted: 10/29/2005, 8:28 PM

I developed an jsp application with ccs2.3. It was configured without Datasource configuration.
I put it in Linux (redhat as 3.1)+ tomcat(5.0.28) + oracle 9i(single instance), it worked stably. About a month ago, I moved it into oracle9i RAC environment(SAN for storage, two linux server for rac, and one application server).
I use oracle oci interface for TRANSPARENT APPLICATION FAILOVER purpose, the url is like jdbc:oracle:oci:@PRODDB.
My application was running normally for a week or so then I can never log into it for it keeps return ORA-03114:NOT CONNECTORACLE.
I randomlly access an page. After that I may log in and access several other page, but the ORA-03114 error occurs still.
I don't know whether the problem was caused by ORACLE TAF or ccs Connection Pool.(Maybe after oracle TAF, the connection will not
be able to release. So there will be dead connection and normal connection in the same pool.Once I access the page, It won't show right info)
If you can give me any advice about it, I'd appreciate very much.
eserver221
Posted: 10/30/2005, 11:49 PM

Change MaxConnection to Zero in site.properties, your problem will be resolved!

Good Luck!

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login