CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Need help with silly stuff! -- URL/Hyperlink

Print topic Send  topic

skeep
Posted: 09/18/2005, 1:41 PM

I have been struggling with some issues and would like to find someone that can help me with these types of things from time to time, for a fair amount. I'm fair and would appreciate being able to ask.. how would you go about this, what do I do about that. I'm not a bother and woludn't ask that often, but when I'm stuck it would be nice to find someone that knows ccs and could lend a hand so I can more past my little speed bumps of "durr!"

Presently having an issue with trying to make a clickable hyperlink on the output of one field that contains a url of a site for the row being listed. Information displays correctly, but just need a hyperlink that would contain the information from the field being supplied. In this case, the name of the field is none other than "website".

Interested? If so, let me know what you can do for me, what you would charge etc. Thanks much and hope you are having a great day, weeekend and 2005!

By the way I'm on the West Coast, of USA.
zolw

Posted: 09/18/2005, 2:02 PM

What kind of language are you using, and the DB?
I can help you with ASP.NET, PHP and ASP
puroregistro@hotmail.com

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login