CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

CCS / PHP / MySQL developer required

Print topic Send  topic

RobL

Posted: 03/28/2005, 7:09 AM

Hello,

We are about to undertake a substantial project and require the services of an experienced CCS developer. We are looking for someone with solid CCS and PHP skills, as part of the project will require some direct PHP coding.

This will be an ongoing project; once we have completed the initial phase, there is a list of enhancements to be implemented.

Interested parties should respond with a brief description of their skill set, experience and rate.

Regards,

Rob Leighton
View profile  Send private message
Kevin Russell
Posted: 03/29/2005, 8:26 AM

I have been using CCS since version 1.07. I have also used PHP, C#.NET, VB.NET, JSP and Java Servlets with CCS.

Databases include MySQL and SQL Server.

I have stored procedure experience as well.

Cell: 678-938-2327
cpyu99

Posted: 03/31/2005, 10:23 AM

I am an experienced CCS user. I have been using CCS since 2002. My favour platform is PHP + mySQL.

I have delivered several solutions to clients by using CCS. Some of solution are even integrated with other PHP components. So I also have experience in integrate CCS code with other PHP components to extend the power of CCS.

For further information, pleace contact.
paul.yu@autosolution-hk.com

Yours Truly
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login