CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Developer/Tutor wanted for Services MarketPlace - Budget 400-600 usd

Print topic Send  topic

soft-deal
Posted: 10/10/2004, 12:18 PM

Complete website to develop with CSS :

- services offers/requests in the fields of consultancy, training, recruitment.
The "request something" ads may be posted in reverse auction mode or in normal mode, the difference being what the replier must fill in (required fields) and the way the replies may be sorted by the original poster.
- job/resumes posting
- replies to ads must be readable only by the poster, in a PM mode
- e-catalog of books, softwares the registered users want to display and sell on site
- membership plans, with admin defined credits (for function use) per profile
- payment gateways
- multilingual (langage and menus outside of the programs)

The system I am looking to build is a kind of fusion between some features of a forum (for the PM part), of a classifieds services (for the offers ads), of a jobsite, of an service auction site (for the request ads with auction mode reply)

This is mainly a datadesign projetc, I have the conceptual design already, I need someone to put data in motion.

As I am new to CSS, I need the developer to deliver the script with enough documentation and explanation for me to be able to take over and develop the evolutions afterwards.

dataobjx

Posted: 10/12/2004, 5:03 AM

You may want to post this on the Jobs board located at www.dataobjx.net. It offers better features/support than a forum for posting requests for project help.

It's easy to register and become a member and you can download issue #1 of CCS Developer Magazine (FREE) as well as some of the 'tools' located in the Resources section of the site.

The Jobs Board Application Source (including CCS Files) will be going on sale next week as well on the CCS MarketPlace, so you may be interested in this application as the foundation for your application.

The packaged version is a little different (more features) than the Jobs Board currently running on DataObjx.net.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login