CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

datepicker error !

Print topic Send  topic

kurt
Posted: 07/30/2004, 4:31 AM

hello,
i get an error when i publish my site with my datepicker:
C:\DOKUME~1\MUEHLB~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\~stmitarbeiter\aquisa2.aspx.vb(958) : error BC30456: 'DatePicker1' is not a member of 'stmitarbeiter.aquisa2.ereignisseItem'.
ViewState(e.Item.FindControl("ereignisseDatePicker1").UniqueID) = DataItem.DatePicker1.Value
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
item.DatePicker1.Value = ViewState(ereignisseDatePicker1.UniqueID)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHY is should be the datepicker not a member .....

the date format is ok!

thanks for help!
LV
Posted: 07/30/2004, 6:02 AM

To Kurt,

I had the same problem when upgrade to the latest version, I reported to support group, they acknowledged it is a bug and provided me with an updated VB Pattern file, which fixed the problem and I was told the fix will be included in the final release that is a month ago.

If you are a registered user and use the latest version of CCS you may want to drop them an email about your problem let's hope they update the file this time.

.NET user group is small in CCS and unless many people report the problem Yes software will think that it is isolated issue and may only provide fix to individual who report the issue. :-)
kurt
Posted: 08/02/2004, 1:11 AM

hi,
yes i will do it! :-/
thankx

kurt

Quote LV:
To Kurt,

I had the same problem when upgrade to the latest version, I reported to support group, they acknowledged it is a bug and provided me with an updated VB Pattern file, which fixed the problem and I was told the fix will be included in the final release that is a month ago.

If you are a registered user and use the latest version of CCS you may want to drop them an email about your problem let's hope they update the file this time.

.NET user group is small in CCS and unless many people report the problem Yes software will think that it is isolated issue and may only provide fix to individual who report the issue. :-)
:-/

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login