CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

onClick response.Redirect()

Print topic Send  topic

drpcken

Posted: 07/08/2004, 8:19 AM

I've setup a sql dataconnection, and have a login form page. When they click the login button, it opens sql connection and does the validation based on values of columns in tables. However, theres a column i have called USERTYPE and based on that user type, I want it to response.redirect() to a certian page.

I tried writing my own sub for this in the code and what normally works for me isn't. Is there a automatic way to set this up in CodeCharge?

THANKS!
View profile  Send private message
Stan
Posted: 07/09/2004, 12:28 AM

Hi

This task can be solved only by custom coding. Could you provide the source of your sub and which event you are using?

Stan
drpcken

Posted: 07/09/2004, 5:40 AM

Hey Stan thanks for replying!

I knew it had to be a custom sub written, but after sitting down yesterday and taking a good long look at the generated code, I was able to get this redirect to work. I greatly appreciate your help! If you wanna see the code I can post if you are interested.

THANKS!!
Kenny
View profile  Send private message
Deb
Posted: 07/23/2004, 1:29 PM

Hi I'm doing something similar, could you post your code so that I can see how you did it? Thanks!!

Quote drpcken:
Hey Stan thanks for replying!

I knew it had to be a custom sub written, but after sitting down yesterday and taking a good long look at the generated code, I was able to get this redirect to work. I greatly appreciate your help! If you wanna see the code I can post if you are interested.

THANKS!!
Kenny

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login