CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

TemplateEncoding Error

Print topic Send  topic

mamboBROWN

Posted: 06/29/2004, 11:10 AM

:( I have upgraded from 2.2.3.6 to 2.3.1.85. I have republished my project (test server) and I am receiving an this error when I run the appliction 'Undefined property: TemplateEncoding in /data/webdocs/... on line 95'. Is anyone else receiving this error and if so do you have a resolution?
View profile  Send private message
peterr

Posted: 06/29/2004, 2:42 PM

Could you please contact our support at http://support.codecharge.com and provide more details, or even attach a sample page or project.
We're looking for details on any potential problems but cannot resolve them if we're not aware of them.
Thanks.
mamboBROWN

Posted: 06/29/2004, 3:48 PM

I have already contacted support with this issue. I posted it here to see if anyone else had this issue and if they were able to resolve it.
Last Hero
Posted: 06/30/2004, 4:45 AM

You republish ALL project?
You have custom code in project?
mamboBROWN

Posted: 06/30/2004, 5:24 AM

O:)I did replubish the project and I do have custom code in the project but I am positive that it is not the custom code. In version 2.2.3.6 of CCS it would handle include files with different security levels very gracifully (if you did not have access to the screen then it was not included) but version 2.3.1.85 of CCS gives me a template error on the include file that does not meet the users security level.

:-)I should mention that it (CCS v2.3.1.85) has successfully published the project and I can even all of the screens. The errors only show up on screens that have the include files:-/.
Last Hero
Posted: 06/30/2004, 5:42 AM

>'Undefined property: TemplateEncoding in /data/webdocs/... on line 95'.

1. It is error or notice? If notice set error_reporting to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
2.Where error? In what file? Show some lines from this file with error
mamboBROWN

Posted: 06/30/2004, 11:17 AM

This problem has been resolved. Thanks Codecharge (Sebastian).

It actually was not an error it was a notice.

I forgot that in Production display errors are turn off but in our Development environment they are turned on.

Although, I do hate messages be it error or notices. I may have come up with a solution but I am still looking into it but for now it is resolved.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login