CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Ms

Print topic Send  topic

Lesley
Posted: 06/04/2004, 2:57 AM

:-) Hi there, I am very new to CCS and it looks a great product. After two months of being out of work, due to being made redundant, I have an opportunity to develop a web-based database application where the users can enter/edit/delete data into forms (some will be master/detail ones) and will need to view data in reports. I feel that CCS will be perfect for developing the web forms in but I am in desperate need of some help. I want to make the application look and feel as good as a windows one, as well. It is a long weekend here in NZ and I would really appreciate some assistance urgently, particularly with developing a singular-tab type form to insert data into a database. Right now, I am absolutely broke but can pay once I have secured the first payment of the contract. I am sure that once I crack the first application, there will be plenty more in the offing and I also in throes of developing a business, which according to projections, will be very profitable so I would be very willing to negotiate a percentage in return for labour.

If you are interested in helping me, I would love to hear from you - and who knows, maybe you would like to come to NZ one day soon and I can help you with free accommodation!

Cheers
Lesley from Rotorua, New Zealand
parsam
Posted: 06/04/2004, 7:25 AM

8-)Hi
Send more info about what you need to my email :parsam@vsnl.net Let me see if I can help you.
zolw

Posted: 06/10/2004, 10:43 AM

Hello,
Please send info to:carlos@xlso.com

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login