CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

CCS expert with PHP,ASP CSS ,clean xhtml

Print topic Send  topic

hidran

Posted: 05/18/2004, 1:30 PM

Any one interested in any kind of dynamic web sites, web portals,Carts Task manager ect.
Whole project with table designs and source code.
It can be translated in english, spanish or italian.
View profile  Send private message
Lesley
Posted: 06/04/2004, 2:49 AM

:-) Hi Hidran
I saw your posting on the Help Available forum and was wondering how much you charge for your services. I am new to CCS, although reasonably expert in SQL and databases in general. I used to be a project manager but sadly, the company I was with for 16 years, ran out of money and I have ventured out on my own. I have just submitted a proposal, with a good chance of getting it, and it revolves around developing a web-application, with data entry forms and reports. There are a few master-detail forms involved as well. I found CCS and think it will do the job and need to learn in a hurry so am making my way through the tutorials. I have struck a brick wall and would like some help but the trouble is I am short on money because I have been without wages for two months now and am on my own with my son, so times have been tight. I can pay you as soon as I get paid for the contract. i need help with making some pretty cool data entry forms.

Are you able to help?

Cheers
Lesley from Rotorua, New Zealand
hidran

Posted: 06/07/2004, 1:44 AM

Hello Lesley,
Email me what's your project about and I'll be willing to help you.
Ciao,
hidran
lesleyag

Posted: 06/07/2004, 2:00 AM

What is your email address please?

Cheers
Lesley
hidran

Posted: 06/07/2004, 5:09 AM

my email isnardisaira@yahoo.com
hidran

Posted: 07/14/2004, 2:34 AM

Any one interested in any kind of dynamic web sites, web portals,Carts Task manager ect.

Techsforhire
Posted: 02/24/2005, 10:58 AM

Quote hidran:

:-) Can you make a Price Comparison site with this? I looking for a site similar to smarter.com, pricegrabber.com, shopping.com, etc.
A shopping comparison site with a overture-like PPC (pay per click) bidding style for merchants and possibly a monthly flat-fee option.
Must be able to design a clean, professional looking site

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login