CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

CC help wanted in Norway

Print topic Send  topic

qyvind

Posted: 04/28/2004, 4:12 AM

I have codecharge studio 2.2 on the webserver and I use radmin (www.radmin.com) to remote control the server. I am looking for a person that I can show the problem to and if he is experienced in CC I guess most times this will go quite fast. We can remote control the server together and talk with phone or MSN. I am in Norway.

Right now I am fighting with a list box that has to many values. I try to limit the values whit a "where" in the sql. The problem is that I don't know how to specify the value I want to limit with. The value is in a field on screen. There are other details that I want to show, not describe here....

What is the cost for 15 minutes and what is the cost per hour? I can pay by Paypal.

Are you the right person? Please send me an email.My adress is qf at simba.no (you know how to spell the email correctly)

Best regards
Ø Frantzen
Norway
View profile  Send private message
peterr

Posted: 04/28/2004, 12:02 PM

Our Support may be able to help you with this if you are covered by our support & maintenance plan.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login