CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Online Community with blog comment-like links on web pages.

Print topic Send  topic

SteveG
Posted: 04/04/2004, 11:09 PM

I'm looking for some help building an online community for my website (http://fairchoice.org/Vote_Sizing/Community.htm). Some of it has been done already by a coder, but I wasn't pleased being left out of the development loop; so now I'm interested in doing it through CodeCharge so that I can have some control. I’m looking for someone who can help me learn, and help me build this project. There is a dynamic folder tree that I want to include as the way to navigate – you can see it on the site. I also have [Discuss this page] links on many web pages which work link [Comment] buttons on blogs.

Please take a look at my website; I'll be using PHP & mySQL unless you can convince me otherwise. I don't know how difficult what I'm doing is, but I know what I want and am determined to make it happen. Please send me any information regarding similar work you've done in the past. It’s probably better not to submit a quote until we get a chance to talk first.

Thanks,

- Steve
SteveG
Posted: 04/04/2004, 11:14 PM

Me - Steve - again, I can't seem to register to this forum (didn't like my email address) so if you want to contact me directly, send me email atSteveG@Pali.Ca.

- Steve

Quote SteveG:
I'm looking for some help building an online community for my website (http://fairchoice.org/Vote_Sizing/Community.htm). Some of it has been done already by a coder, but I wasn't pleased being left out of the development loop; so now I'm interested in doing it through CodeCharge so that I can have some control. I’m looking for someone who can help me learn, and help me build this project. There is a dynamic folder tree that I want to include as the way to navigate – you can see it on the site. I also have [Discuss this page] links on many web pages which work link [Comment] buttons on blogs.

Please take a look at my website; I'll be using PHP & mySQL unless you can convince me otherwise. I don't know how difficult what I'm doing is, but I know what I want and am determined to make it happen. Please send me any information regarding similar work you've done in the past. It’s probably better not to submit a quote until we get a chance to talk first.

Thanks,

- Steve
srinivasnunna
Posted: 04/26/2004, 5:55 AM

hello sir

nice meeting you sir . studied your project so we like to work with you on that project, so i will be sending detailed email .
i want to make your project a grand sucess.
hope we meet in chat soon.

thanking you sir

warm regards
srinivas.n
www.softscripts.net

yahoo srinununna@yahoo.com
msn srinununna7@hotmail.com

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login