CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Problems to publish to my server (PHP + MySQL)

Print topic Send  topic

OBN

Posted: 02/25/2004, 1:47 PM

I'm trying to publish my project to my site but is uploding the files but is not creating the tables ...

Please help me..

This is the error:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'basoc@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/cc2/db_mysql.php on line 97
Database error: pconnect(localhost, wasoc, $DBPassword) failed.
MySQL Error: 0 ()
Session halted.
View profile  Send private message
RonB

Posted: 02/26/2004, 1:59 AM

This has nothing to do with tables not being created. The iuser and password you provided in the connection do not match the database user and password on your database. Check if you used the correct user and password for your database. Probably you develop local and publish remote and the user and password for the local database are not the same as for your remote database. I make it a habit of creating the same user/password local as remote.
OBN1
Posted: 02/26/2004, 2:31 PM

Right now i dont have local server... I just have a remote hosting account, I already work with php nuke and that kind of aplicattion and I always go to my PHP Admin and browse a file like database.sql and click it and that it;s the tables are done.

But I dont know to up load correctly the proyect that I create in my PC to the remote server.... That I have to modify the file ... my_sql.php?
OBN

Posted: 02/26/2004, 2:39 PM

Quote OBN:
I'm trying to publish my project to my site but is uploding the files but is not creating the tables ...

Please help me..

This is the error:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'basoc@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/cc2/db_mysql.php on line 97
Database error: pconnect(localhost, wasoc, $DBPassword) failed.
MySQL Error: 0 ()
Session halted.
troy
Posted: 08/10/2004, 5:57 AM

I have started working with php ,when I publish my site on localhost I get this error "Database error: connect(localhost, admin, $Password) failed.
MySQL Error: ()
Session halted.

I am using xp with iis, do I need apache server for it to work??

AS for asp and access, it works just fine.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login