CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

what's this mean?

Print topic Send  topic

trying
Posted: 02/05/2004, 7:13 PM

:-/

Fatal error: Class clscategoriesdatasource: Cannot inherit from undefined class clsdbinternet in D:\site\bookstore\default.php on line 246
jimmy
Posted: 02/05/2004, 8:59 PM

Probably you haven't set up the connection to database right.
Also you have to set up the IUSR_your_machine_name with read/write permission on the database (*.mdb if Access) and the parent folder, that's my guess..
Steve_Ebbrell

Posted: 02/05/2004, 9:12 PM

I'll take a guess.
I am guessing that you are using the bookstore sample but you have given the application a different Connection name and all the data objects in the project still have the original connection name.

First check the Project Explorer - Connections name, then open default.php in the Designer and check that all connection names are the same as the one in Project Explorer. You will have to check all the drop down lists and anything else which has a data connection. Just highlight each control and check the Properties - Data - Connection.
You then have to go through each screen doing the same until the project compiles without error.
It may be easier to change the Project - Explorer - Connection name to that of the controls connection name.

Posted: 02/05/2004, 10:57 PM

:-)

ok, I see! thanks you two

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login