CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Anchors In Links on grid

Print topic Send  topic

Peter K
Posted: 12/13/2003, 12:38 PM

I have tried many different ways without success. I have a grid that contains a link to the record form. I want to add an anchor parm (#Form) to the link generated by CCS that points to the record form but can't figure out how to get it in the code. I tried putting in a parm in the href source but it wouldn't work. Anyone know how to add this as part of the link?
Nicole
Posted: 12/16/2003, 6:15 AM

Peter,
To create the anchor with CCS please modify the href attribute of <a> tag, e.g.
<a href="{department_id_Src}#edit">{department_id}</a>

and add anchor before the record form:
<a name="edit">
<!-- BEGIN Record departments1 -->
<form name="{HTMLFormName}" action="{Action}" method="post">

Peter K
Posted: 12/17/2003, 4:49 AM

Thanks Nicole. I knew this was a way to do it but I was hoping that CCS provided an option in their GUI tool to do this and I just missed it. Looks like and enhancement for the next version.
Peter K
Posted: 12/18/2003, 6:45 AM

Actually, what I ended up doing is a client side before show event that performs a GetLink(), append the bookmark to the end of it and then SetLink() for each row/Alt_ row. Worked perfectly. One of these days I will learn to look up the availale functions in CCS. Thanks again!

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login