CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

CCS 2.0 doesn't generate project

Print topic Send  topic

Jamie
Posted: 06/06/2003, 1:22 PM

I installed the CCS 2.0 trial on a newly upgraded XP pro system. It seems to work Ok, except it does not publish the files to my target directory. It will create the directory. I ran the 2.06 patch and that didn't fix it.
CCS 1.0 works fine. Does any one have any ideas?
Kemal BAYKAN
Posted: 11/22/2003, 4:36 PM

I have the same problem with ccs 2.2. I'm using xp, the trial versin does not publish projects
midifier
Posted: 11/22/2003, 8:25 PM

I have Win XP Pro and am using the trial version of CCS 2.2 as well and have no problems publishing to either my local site or my FTP site. It seems that if you are trying to publish to an FTP site you still need to fill in the settings for your local site (just use the drop down menu to navigate to both areas and enter the information on both). Seemingly, CCS needs to save the generated code files locally before it is able to upload them.

Cheers!
wissam
Posted: 11/22/2003, 11:02 PM

it will not genrate project if you are using a crack for the trail version ...
you use it still as a trail version till the 20 days finish after that you will be able to open but with a lot of problems one of them is you can't genrate projects

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login