CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Developing in 2020 with CodeCharge latest version

Print topic Send  topic

LisaBelle

Posted: 03/18/2020, 8:57 AM

I am interested in your thoughts about continuing developing apps using CodeCharge 5.00.16254. I am very concerned about my applications breaking - my apps are in PHP 5.6.40 and are working, but the hosting company allows for that version of PHP. Once they force upgrade I will need to upgrade to the latest version with PHP 7.0 support.

So, I can either commit and go ahead and upgrade and get the app under CCS the latest version or use another tool, which leads to my next question. What other tool is similar to CCS? and by similar I mean easy to learn with little or no coding?

I appreciate your thoughts, Lisa
View profile  Send private message
ccsminer

Posted: 03/18/2020, 11:52 PM

Suggest migrating your application to a dedicated server.

You will then have full control of which PHP versions are installed.
ccsminer

Posted: 03/21/2020, 4:35 PM

Try xlinesoft.

Their product is beginning to approach the feature set of CCS . Should you come across another modern PHP generator similar to CCS, let us know.

Quote LisaBelle:
I am interested in your thoughts about continuing developing apps using CodeCharge 5.00.16254. I am very concerned about my applications breaking - my apps are in PHP 5.6.40 and are working, but the hosting company allows for that version of PHP. Once they force upgrade I will need to upgrade to the latest version with PHP 7.0 support.

So, I can either commit and go ahead and upgrade and get the app under CCS the latest version or use another tool, which leads to my next question. What other tool is similar to CCS? and by similar I mean easy to learn with little or no coding?

I appreciate your thoughts, Lisa
ridhi2000

Posted: 05/29/2020, 2:29 AM

Amazing post! Write more.. Really like and follow your site seriously!
https://www.softlogicsys.in/datascience-training-in-chennai/

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login