CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Search by Dates

Print topic Send  topic

lrzramirez

Posted: 11/11/2016, 8:58 AM

Hello, I have been using CodeCharge recently and it seems to me a pretty useful program in many aspects, but until now I had not raised any problem, and is as follows:

I'm trying to do a date range search, I already saw how to do it through the Query where the date is greater than or equal to a date assigned and less equal to the end date, for a moment I thought I was doing something wrong but after Several tests I realized that the date search is not done, or even with only the date field, does not give me any results, in the field date grid, I put the format dd / mm / yyyy, and in the base Of data yyyy / mm / dd, so that the corresponding dates appear, but I do not know if there is any other configuration missing for me to perform the search for dates, I hope someone can help me, Thanks

And sorry if you do not understand I'm using Google Translator since I do not know much English
View profile  Send private message
Waspman

Posted: 11/17/2016, 3:15 AM

It;s a formatting issue. Make sure you specify the right database format and the source format.

Posted: 12/17/2016, 3:57 AM

Bit of a late response I know but I go through this all the time.

I have the search date fields formatted as d/m/yyyy and in the query I put the source of the parameters format as dd/mm/yyyy and use yyyy-mm-dd in the database format. But I use parameter in query with single quotes.

WHERE pay_date ='s_fromdate'

Also works with BETWEEN.

If you are having trouble set the debug flag to 1 in db_mysqli.php and publish just that file. It will display all queries and make it easier to track down the problem

Cheers

Eric

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login