CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

CodeCharge is dead ?

Print topic Send  topic

Francisco3945

Posted: 08/17/2016, 8:33 PM

CodeCharge is dead ? We have no more updates or improvements ... the celery is not effective ... before we had a problem and it was solved quickly ... bought various licenses for the company and I'm going to squeeze doing the same work in windwos 10. Already we formatted the machines ... we try to delete the keys famous ... I fizemso it all as an administrator and nothing ...
View profile  Send private message
Cris

Posted: 08/18/2016, 2:28 AM

the fact is if they continue to keep alive this domain would seem not, but as it happened for a Microsoft software (microsoft front page) Perhaps yes Codechage is dead!

Perhaps it would be a good thing if it were directly Kornad to tell us what he wants to do with this software, maybe an integration with themler or artisreer.

Only over time, perhaps, we will know something, in any case is not in this way that builds loyalty of customers.
Alternatively I spent some time on other software, but I remain attached to the CCS because for me it's still the most versatile and I have some old projects made with this software, but for how long time we could wait ?

View profile  Send private message
clickryan

Posted: 08/18/2016, 6:41 AM

I am still using ccs v4.3 (run as admin) on windows 10 (Pro) and is still working well. I'm not fully migrated to ccs v5

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login