CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Pasted content doesn't show

Print topic Send  topic

ksa

Posted: 07/31/2016, 11:18 AM

I'm pretty desperate and have no idea what to do. I don't even know if it's a CCS problem or something else. The thing is, recently a problem with special characters like apostrophes, hyphens, etc. has led to entire database fields not being displayed. When the special characters are deleted, the article - without the deleted characters - displays fine. If the special characters are typed directly into the database field, the article also displays fine, but when the article is pasted into the database field, it doesn't display.

Articles that were in the database before the problem started also display fine. It's only new articles that have the problem.

I have messed with encoding settings, field types, regenerated the php file, deleted and recreated the label in question, even upgraded to the latest PHP version, but none of it has had any effect.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login