CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Version 5.1.1.18992 broke my apps

Print topic Send  topic

rbroder

Posted: 03/27/2016, 10:41 AM

I'm using WAMPSERVER ver. 2.2 with PHP ver 5.3.10. After upgrading from 18990, any app I republished produced the following error:
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in D:\wamp\www2\Security\Template.php on line 93.

After trying everything I could think of, the only solution was reverting back to 18990. That solved the issue. Anyone know what's going on?
View profile  Send private message
webtotaltoday

Posted: 03/27/2016, 10:55 AM

Yup, since i have updated i am having a horrible time with css, the above errors, and loads of other issues, proper nightmear this software i am all about given up with this. Does someone not test this before a new CSS is released.
View profile  Send private message
acedrummond

Posted: 03/27/2016, 5:20 PM

I went with Win 10 machine Apache/2.4.9 (Win32) PHP/5.5.12 MySql 5.6.17 ((Latest WAMP 3 for Php5 64k bit)

I went from using CCS 5.1 18696 using WIN 8 (found 18990 5.1. not usable at all with any Win 8, or 8.1) have been using for 1 week solid with above environment and working very well.

Only two things I've found were:

1. Some controls hard to get F4 properties; however, they are available in drop down above properties box.

2. Bug with Login screens generated with builder where check box to 'remember me' causing a problem and work around was to let builder create it and then delete it and replace it with a checkbox of the same name.

For me it has been relatively stable in this environment and no problem uploading to remote serve via ftp dialogue in publishing setup.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login