CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

return page to a tabbed panel

Print topic Send  topic

royd

Posted: 01/05/2016, 2:22 PM

I have 3 tabs in a panel. Each tab is for a different component. They all have a Search record, grid and record. When I go to tab2 or tab3 and enter search infomation, press search, the page goes to tab1. If I look a the tab that I put in the search, the grid is populated. How do I stop it from going to the default tab1? Normally, in the properties of the search, I would put the page url in the Return Page. In this case, all 3 are in the same page.

I tried adding custom code to the search button to make tab1->visible = false. did not work. And if it did, I am not sure I could put a trigger in to make it visible again.

Usually CCS Support has the answers to my questions, but on this one, they have gone silent after 1 suggestion that makes no sense.

Thanks,

Posted: 01/05/2016, 8:59 PM

If you are looking for it all to happen and don't want to refresh the page (and therefore reload the URL, which will default to tab1) you could try putting the Tab View in an UpdatePanel which will (usually) handle it all with AJAX calls to the PHP code.

By default, most of the Search/Grid/Results built with the Builder wil have 'AJAX' ticked on and will automatically add UpdatePanel. It's a nice feature with zero extra work from us, and makes it all a little faster.

By the way, what was support's suggestion?

Eric

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login