CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Compilation Error

Print topic Send  topic

sankar

Posted: 12/30/2015, 1:45 AM

i am using Codecharge 5.1, since configured .net framework Path, C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\ in the Options it does not compiling .net application,

and tried manual complied using Aspnet_compiler copied all bin folder into webserver IIS and getting error below.

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'InMotion.Common.Resources' exists in both 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\testingcodecharge\1fc5e704\ba34b2e7\App_Code._ms8gjqp.dll' and 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\testingcodecharge\1fc5e704\ba34b2e7\assembly\dl3\dfb35d31\43e4db2b_d042d101\App_Code.DLL'

and used batch = false also.

please any one advise me to resolve this problem.

thanks
sankar
View profile  Send private message
robertmann

Posted: 12/31/2015, 7:21 PM

Looks like you published two different versions and they got mixed up in your IIS folder.
Try deleting everything and republishing.

Posted: 02/01/2016, 5:15 AM

I don't know if you have solved your problem but if not I think you still have app_code folder in your new deployment. Note that the ./bin replaces your application code. All the (.VB) Files in the root folder and all the files in the app_code folder are no longer needed as they have been compiled into the (.DLL) files. Even the (.ASPX) files are not needed also although if you leave them they won't constitute any problem. You only need to have a startup file like default.aspx at the root folder to be able to start up your application. Therefore delete the app_code folder and also all the (.VB) and if you like all the (.ASPX) files also but make sure you leave default.aspx or index.aspx or any file you configured as your application start-up file and try again.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login