CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

New Amazing Feature in Codecharge 5

Print topic Send  topic

Benultra

Posted: 04/17/2015, 6:34 PM

Migrated one of my project to codecharge 5 and eventually noticed that some of the where clause no longer exist ( hadn't notice it in any of the update notes). Yes, I know I probably should not be using an IN clause, but then again I shouldn't be using a code generator.

Here is the response I got from Codecharge Support in regards to this change.

Hello,

Actually it's a new feature of CCS 5. The conditions
* IN
* Not IN
* Between
* Not Between
were not working properly in all cases and all code generating patterns. Thus it was decided to exclude them from CCS 5.
The online Help is already updated and it does not list these operators. The build in Help will be updated in the next CCS release.

If you need to use one of mentioned operators it is recommended to use Expression type of WHERE parameter or modify WHERE via custom code.

Best Regards,
Greg

Thought I'd share it as I can't help but laugh, wish I could take features out of my project and call them features..

The positive is that there might be a new version, according to this ticket.

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login