CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Listing background color missing issue - rowStyle always changed to rowstyle

Print topic Send  topic

wppanjb

Posted: 06/23/2014, 11:01 PM

I created a page with grid following steps below (Codecharge Studio 5.1):

1) Create new project, new page, create grid with grid builder (using sample db CCSIntranet).
2) Edit the codecharge page in design view, add a new table column
3) Generate code for the page and publish the project
4) Run the project in IE8, the grid appear without background color.

I notice that in html view, the row attribute 'rowStyle' is changed to lowercase 'rowstyle'.

If i edit the codecharge page in html view and fix the 'rowstyle' attribute back to 'rowStyle', it will appear with correct background color again.

I've tried to uninstall (with registry directories deleted) and reinstall the CCS 5.1 but the issue remain.

Anyone facing this issue before? Any help is appreciated.
View profile  Send private message
eratech

Posted: 06/26/2014, 11:26 PM

Hi - I thought I had seen this before, and it was raised sometime in the forums in Jan 2014 but probably much older.

It is possibly a mis-match between the code generation and the CSS style and there doesn't seem to be a proper fix other than manually changing it in the code (or a better method would be to change the stylesheet class to match the code capitalisation)

E
wppanjb

Posted: 06/27/2014, 3:05 AM

Just found out that this issue only occurs after performing windows updates (running in windows 7 pro 64bits)... don't know what could be the root cause of this?
jekes

Posted: 06/30/2014, 3:31 AM

I have the same issue on Windows 8.1.
I don't think the attribute change each time if you modifie the name from the ide and not directly from html.
wppanjb

Posted: 06/30/2014, 6:54 PM

hi jekes,

what do you means by "modify the name from the ide"?
wppanjb

Posted: 06/30/2014, 6:54 PM

hi jekes,

what do you means by "modify the name from the ide"?
eratech

Posted: 07/01/2014, 12:58 AM

I think jekes means use the 'Properties' fields for editing the Attributes of the Grid, (eg: Grid1 > Properties > Attributes ...) instead of going to the HTML and changing the capitals there. I think the purpose is to make CCS realise the difference and maybe it will correct it automatically.

E
jekes

Posted: 07/02/2014, 2:03 AM

yes it's that I want to explained
daniel_wai

Posted: 07/07/2014, 9:02 PM

Hi, I am a newbie and I am facing this problem too. I would like to ask that is it mean I need to add an attribute called "rowStyle" in the Properties field. So everytime code charge will refer to this attribute rather than the Grid before show row attribute?

Sorry for my poor English><
eratech

Posted: 07/08/2014, 2:32 AM

Hi Daniel - the 'Attributes' are when you add your own 'custom named' labels to the HTML so you can do some custom things.

When you add a Label, CCS adds a
{Label1}
to the Design and HTML. An Attribute is like a custom label that you can use within HTML for adding classes etc.

You click on a Grid or Record and in the Properties window will be an 'Attributes' property and click the [...] to get a window. You can then add your own name and add it to the HTML using right-click at the spot you want to use it. It can then be referenced in the Server Events etc.

I strongly recommend your first place of call is the Helpfile that comes with CCS - it actually has a lot of useful tips and code examples that will be of great use.

Cheers

Eric
wppanjb

Posted: 07/16/2014, 2:58 AM

Hi,

I've tried to edit the grid properties but i unable to solve the issue also, if anyone able to solve this issue, please provide a detail guides on how to do it.

By the way, i also find out that codecharge only will convert the 'rowStyle' to 'rowstyle' whenever i view in Design mode. Thus, as a temporary solution, i'll just avoid to view pages in Design mode and the code will not be convert to small letters anymore.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login