CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Error asp.net v2.0

Print topic Send  topic

smoksmanh

Posted: 03/02/2014, 8:03 AM

I have the problem with my page. I developed in CCS 3.2 using asp.net 2.0. it worked find in my local PC. but when i move all files to Hosting provider. It show error when i login in the page login. here is the error. the hosting provider using the Microsoft SQL Server 2012.

Security Exception  
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.  

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.  

Source Error:  

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:  

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:  

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>  

or:  

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:  

<configuration>  
   <system.web>  
       <compilation debug="true"/>  
   </system.web>  
</configuration>  

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.  

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.  

Stack Trace:  

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]  
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0  
   System.Security.PermissionSet.Demand() +86  
   System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.DemandPermission() +40  
   System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.PermissionDemand() +44  
   System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.PermissionDemand(DbConnection outerConnection) +20  
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117  
   System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() +40  
   sfbwebbase.Data.OleDbDao.RunSqlImpl(String sql) +102  
   sfbwebbase.Security.CCSMembershipProvider.ValidateUser(String username, String password) +412  
   System.Web.Security.Membership.ValidateUser(String username, String password) +46  
   sfbwebbase.Login.LoginPage.Login_Button_DoLogin_OnClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) +155  
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.OnServerClick(EventArgs e) +111  
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +109  
   System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10  
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13  
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36  
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6785  
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242  
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80  
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21  
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49  
   ASP.login_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +4  
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181  
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75  

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.6413; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.6414   

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login