CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Removing Javascript

Print topic Send  topic

PCHome

Posted: 11/30/2013, 1:43 AM

How can I remove the 52 lines of unneeded Javascript and sometimes even included files that v5.1 has added to many of my forms? If I delete it, it immediately reappears but I neither want nor have use for any of it and don't want it there.
View profile  Send private message
cvboucher

Posted: 11/30/2013, 11:45 AM

I'll sometimes comment out the extra CCS script generated on include pages (using <!-- and -->). Seems like CCS looks for //Begin CCS Script and //End CCS Script and adds it back in if it isn't found. Even if it is commented out CCS Still sees their comments. The commented section still downloads to the browser but doesn't trigger additional downloads for script tags.

Craig
PCHome

Posted: 11/30/2013, 12:10 PM

Thank you. Actually I don't want it there at all as it makes the page difficult to see during development. On one form there was an onClick event causing it (removing the OnClick got rid of the code) but none of the others have it yet the code persists. I am especially concerned about a globalize locale script that it is trying to load as I am not using locales.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login