CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

SQL Server and Stored Procedures

Print topic Send  topic

cvboucher

Posted: 09/10/2013, 7:41 PM

CCS 5.1 Release (5.1.0.18535)

Anyone else using SQL Server and stored procedures? When I attempt to create a report or grid using a stored procedure, I don't get any columns to select from in page 2 of the builder wizard. I've verified that my stored procedure returns a result set if NULLs are passed in for all of the parameters. I'm running this on Windows 8 x64 with SQL Server 2008 R2 Express.

Thanks,
Craig
View profile  Send private message
asoaresfil

Posted: 09/11/2013, 5:48 PM

This is also a problem I've found - and I've lost a full day (today) trying to solve.
I discover that this last version (at least for ASP) LOST the record set #0 that is the usual return of one procedure.

You can set record #0 billion times, the wizar NEVER records the resulting recorset.
So, besides your procedure is working 100% well, you will never get a grid. Never.

I've tried to change connection parameters, timeout, connection interface, etc etc. Nothing works.

Unfortunatelly, this version is bugged. Before my application was running 100% well... Forget using stored procedures in the last version.
:(
www.clickstobricks.info

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login