CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Problems in Windows 8 with new drive

Print topic Send  topic

beevet

Posted: 08/15/2013, 6:29 PM

I have just installed a new solid state drive in my computer. I made an image of the old drive onto the new drive. I removed the old drive. Now, when I run CCS5.1, I cannot get the Properties window to show the Events Tab. The Format tab shows Server and Client, but does not allow any choices from them (no add custom code or events or anything).

I thought that perhaps I had a corrupted file, so uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I put the old hard drive back in, and the program works on that one fine. I copied the project I need to work on from that drive to a thumbdrive and then copied to new drive. Still the same problems.

I am running Windows 8. I have 16GB RAM. I have a 480GB SSD (this set up is pretty fast!). I run Norton Internet Security and have the SONAR/Exemptions set to exclude the ccs5 directory. I have CCS 5.1.0.18470 RC. Previously had the Beta. I have a paid non-perpetual license (~8 years now), and I have emailed support for help. I was not sure if this might catch someone in the know a little quicker.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Chris
View profile  Send private message
beevet

Posted: 08/15/2013, 7:45 PM

I got to thinking that perhaps updating wasn't the best thing to do. I uninstalled and then reinstalled 5.0.0.16254 and it is working.

Chris
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login