CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Very, Very Serious Problem with Login.ccp

Print topic Send  topic

ab5ni

Posted: 07/02/2013, 10:36 AM

Guys, I had to redo my login page (got corrupted somehow). The new login has a VERY serious problem. What it's doing is retaining my user name and password for anyone and everyone that accesses the site. That is, if I gave any of you the website address, all you'd have to do is click on ok and you're instantly on the site. My user name and password are filled in for anyone to just click on okay. How the heck do I turn this off?

Best Regards,

View profile  Send private message
Gena

Posted: 07/02/2013, 11:01 AM

for me looks like you have pass some parameters in the url like ID so it shows filled form...

Posted: 07/02/2013, 11:02 AM

send me PM with your url

Posted: 07/02/2013, 11:06 AM

Strange problem. I can't to reproduce it.
Maybe password saved in browser and auto-filled? :) Please check in other browser/computer.

Posted: 07/02/2013, 3:10 PM

Browser-side password remembering is on?
Some default value is filled in?

You can disable the autocomplete done by browsers by using this <input> attribute: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/forms.html...fe-autocomplete
ab5ni

Posted: 07/05/2013, 12:44 AM

Okay. I solved the problem. Seems that the value was being passed to the form, guys. Under the properties->format tab, value was set when I clicked on login and password. Just cleared them and it no longer put the data pre-filled in the text boxes.

@mor: No. I wish that would have been the problem :-D.

@Lucius: Nope. Turned that off, dude.

@Gena: Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I have NDA's signed and stuff, so access to my site would be kinda troublesome, to say the least :D. Thanks for the otfer, though!

Note: this is an old 4.3 app that has not been converted to 5, so maybe that problem doesn't exist on the latest, greatest version of CCS. (Shrug.)

Best Regards,

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login