CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

ajax losing search parameters on sort link

Print topic Send  topic

siramthar

Posted: 06/29/2013, 2:12 PM

Hi,
I have a search and a grid on the same update panel.
The grid has the sort links on top and the navigation links at the bottom.

Any change on the search parameters activates the panel and it updates the search results grid accordingly. But if then I go click any of the sort or pagination links on the grid, the search results "reset" (it no longer stays on the filtered results).

Update: I removed the event and I'm now manually triggering the search with the button, but the links for the sorter and the navigation at the bottom of the grid are still showing the old url.
How can I change the new url for these links in an event? I'm trying modifying the $Redirect variable in the beforebuildselect event for the grid:

$Redirect = "thisisthelist_list.php" . "?" . CCMergeQueryStrings(CCGetQueryString("Form", array("Button_DoSearch", "Button_DoSearch_x", "Button_DoSearch_y")));

the string created is correct, but I do need now to assign it to the Sorters and Pagination. Any insight?

Thanks,
German

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login