CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Major hassle. All custom code marked for deletion. (Solved)

Print topic Send  topic

saseow

Posted: 06/29/2013, 3:59 AM

I was working on a project this morning and for 5 minutes it all was fine. I changed the security for a single page and published it and nothing worked after that.
Looking at the custom code I saw that every line of custom code in the events page had been marked with '//DEL'. This was in every page in the project.

I then checked the source and they are fine. It seems as though as soon as I open a project (any project) CCS marks all custom code as deleted.

I have submitted a support request but if anyone has any ideas it would be great!
View profile  Send private message
saseow

Posted: 06/29/2013, 4:20 AM

OK, I have found out what the problem was:

I am using Windows8 (64) and somehow my start icon had the 'Run as Administrator' removed.
I created another icon and marked it as 'Run as Administrator'.
The administrator icon works perfectly but if you start CCS with the icon where the administrator has been removed, ALL custom code is deleted.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login