CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Compiled File Error & weird messages

Print topic Send  topic

AndyGB4

Posted: 06/20/2013, 3:58 PM

Hi everyone, on a few pages of mine, I've started to get this error when I publish or generate code:

Error:Compiled file error Source: Language "0.1",   
Template name: General   
Description: Microsoft JScript runtime error   
Object required line = 447, col = 4   
(line is offset from the start of the script block).   
Error returned from property or method call.

Has anyone seen it before, and how to deal with it?

If also noticed some strange behavior like when I opened certain pages, I've received these messages:

Warning:Unable to load the language dependent data for the <JTabbedTab> component. Reason:   
Warning:Unable to load the language dependent data for the <JUpdatePanel> component. Reason:   
Warning:Unable to load the language dependent data for the <JTabView> component. Reason:  
Warning:Unable to load the language dependent data for the <JDateTimePicker> component. Reason:   

Clearly, some file isn't doing what it's supposed to in my project (we'll call my project B2B for further references).

Here's a theory: I recently upgraded from 5.0 to 5.1, and created a brand new project (not the project in question here). I found 5.1 to be extremely buggy, and decided to uninstall it and re-install the 5.0.0.16254 version. I had opened my B2B project one time in 5.1, so it did all of its conversions. but I backed-up first, and I didn't save the changes because I didn't want anything strange to happen to it.

Now I'm going to take a guess here, but the 5.0 version of my B2B was using AJAX for certain features, and now it says JTabbedTab, JUpdatePanel, JDateTimePicker, etc. The "J" at the beginning seems like the AJAX stuff was converted to JQuery (used in 5.1) even though I didn't save the B2B project in 5.1 mode. Does that make sense?

If that really is the problem, how can I change it back?
Also, I tried to open the Back-up version with 5.0 (it's rightful version), but the original Error Message above still appears. (not sure about the "J" stuff though, I haven't checked that yet)

If anyone has any ideas or help at all, please let me know! I'm going crazy!

Thank you!
View profile  Send private message
MichaelMcDonald

Posted: 06/20/2013, 7:40 PM

Same thing happened to me.
I had to pull an untouched copy of my project from backup - that is no attempt at all was made to open or convert in 5.1

AndyGB4

Posted: 06/20/2013, 8:23 PM

Hi, that's what I ended up doing and it works again.

I had 2 backups of the B2B project, but I was a back-up after a conversion, so obviously that one didn't work. But the original (unconverted) backup worked fine.

Thanks!

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login