CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge -> General/Other

multi page / step forms

Print topic Send  topic

accumold

Posted: 06/11/2013, 9:36 PM

I've been working on a project that should be way more simple than it's turning out. I've searched and searched and only seem to find a few clues to my quandary. I know I'm in the right forest, and I think I'm circling the right tree but just can't seem to get the right details together.

I've tried the Example MulitpleStepRegistration to the exact specifications and I still seem to be stuck. I get this error... Call to a member function ToSQL() on a non-object in... I assume its .$DBInternetDB that is failing but can't trace it down. Or why their example won't work.

Basically I need to create an online application for a job and I want to break down the input form so it's not so big on one page.

CodeCharge seems to do so much that this should be an easy step but I can't seem it get that ball rolling. Is it a lookup, is it a session id, is it a stored variable of some other sorts?

Can anyone push me in the right direction?

Posted: 06/12/2013, 6:43 PM

I messed around and changed to this...

$db = new clsDBConnection1();

$LastID = CCDLookup("max(user_id)","users","user_login=".$db->ToSQL(CCGetFromPost("user_login",""),ccsText),$db);

And it worked. Why does DBInternetDB not work but defining $db and replacing the DBInternetDB with db does it work. There seems to be no details on DBInternetDB anywhere I can find. It was declared as a global. It's the code CodeCharge has in it's own sample. What's changed?

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login