CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

menu not centered on the page

Print topic Send  topic

pathans

Posted: 05/06/2013, 10:33 PM

I tried but i can't figure this out. i tried every way i know to center it in the cell.
i have a menu setup in header include.
include page is like this
<table align=center><tr><td>logo</td></tr><tr><td>menu</td></tr></table>

for some reason menu is always align towards left. i can't make it center in the cell.

any ideas?
View profile  Send private message
lurch99

Posted: 05/10/2013, 1:11 AM

You could very easily (and quickly) learn what is causing this behavior by looking at the page with the Web Developer or Firebug plugin within Firefox, as you can identify tables, divs, CSS, etc., and find the problem. Give it a spin.
Lucius

Posted: 05/10/2013, 6:03 AM

If you use <table> for your page layout, shouldn't the align="center" be inside the <td> tag if you want it content to be centered?

Also I am not really sure how would <table> and CCS menu mix. If the above doesn't work, I would create two <div> elements inside the <td> cell with menu.

First one would be an outer <div> which would be 100% of the <td> width. Second one would be the inner <div> which would have margin set to "0 auto". See here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/114543/how-to-center...iv-horizontally

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login