CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP.NET - InMotion Framework

Calendars - Last day of week problem

Print topic Send  topic

AndyGB4

Posted: 03/15/2013, 4:23 PM

I was getting some weird behavior from my calendar, where the square of a day would change color based on what date it is, so I added a code to each BeforeShowDay that would print out the date, but for some odd reason i get this pattern (notice the Sundays):

4/1/2013 - Monday
4/2/2013 - Tuesday
4/3/2013 - Wednesday
4/4/2013 - Thursday
4/5/2013 - Friday
4/6/2013 - Saturday
4/8/2013 - Monday
4/8/2013 - Monday
4/9/2013 - Tuesday

For some weird reason, instead of showing the Sunday, April 7th, it duplicates Monday the 8th. And this pattern goes on the entire month.

I also wanted to mention that on the calendar itself, the dates show up properly. The problem is only happening behind the scenes where I'm trying to get the date of that square.

Any ideas why?
View profile  Send private message
AndyGB4

Posted: 03/15/2013, 4:49 PM

Oops! I forgot to mention that I was using "NextProcessingDate", so now that I tried it with "CurrentProcessingDate" for testing purposes, I realize that the same scenario applies, but this time it's Saturday's that are missing. Which leads me to believe that there is a problem because it's the LAST day of the week? it's the only different I can see between saturday and any other day...
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login