CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

What Happened to YesSoftware?

Print topic Send  topic

adams415

For more than a month I've tried to get a hold of someone in sales and customer support about purchasing a license. Nothing And that is from called multiple times per week (at various business hours)... Leaving messages too..

I ran into two questions and also tried tech Support. Nothing.

No return emails. No return phone calls.

Before leaving my previous employer, I know they were contacted for the yrly maintenance payment...

Have they closed up? I've never seen such poor sales or customer support in all my years in IT.

Anyone else have a similar experience ? :-<
View profile  Send private message
MichaelMcDonald

Posted: 03/12/2013, 8:12 AM

Submit a support ticket request through the app or the web page.

adams415

Open a support ticket so I can get an invoice to purchase their software or discuss enterprise maintenance?

That's a new one...

[NOTE FROM MODERATOR: You wrote in previous message "also tried tech Support" while now you're claiming that this isn't something you would do. In fact, no emails were received from you either, while all emails are always responded to. Filing a support ticket would generate a support case number for you as proof of you actually contacting the company. You'd also be able to provide the specific support case number that you'd like to be responded to.]
Garfieldus

Posted: 03/12/2013, 10:13 AM

Yes, I have had problems in not getting responses to emails to [MODERATOR: emails removed by the moderator due to email scraping bots]

I did however get a reminder that my support was about to expire and attempted to contact them again and surprise, surprise I got a reply. Rather than relating it here I will post it on......

http://ccs.garfieldus.com

Long post at the bottom. Posted 12th March 2013

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login