CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Using Calendars in CCS5 (C#), Error

Print topic Send  topic

AndyGB4

Posted: 03/01/2013, 1:50 PM

Hi,

Every time I try to use a Calendar in CCS 5, I always get this error:

Compiler Error Message: CS0023: Operator '.' cannot be applied to operand of type 'void'
Line 48: if(Request.Form["btlAppointmentsYear"]!=null) p.Add("btlAppointmentsYear", Request.Form["btlAppointmentsYear"]);   
Line 49: if(Request.Form["btlAppointmentsMonth"]!=null) p.Add("btlAppointmentsMonth", Request.Form["btlAppointmentsMonth"]);   
Line 50: Response.Redirect(Request.Path + p.ToString("GET", "btlAppointmentsMonth;btlAppointmentsYear;btlAppointmentsDate", ViewState)).Replace("&", "&");   
Line 51: }   
Line 52: btlAppointmentsBind();

The error is on Line 50. And it's in my page's .aspx.cs file. It's all code generated by CodeCharge. And I've tried it in multiple pages, including a totally blank page, and still got the same error. Has anyone run into this before? I can't figure out how to fix this.

Thanks.
View profile  Send private message
FRMK

Posted: 03/01/2013, 2:53 PM

I can try a C# project when I get back into the office Monday.

I use the Calendar with InMotion VB.NET projects without any errors.

Hopefully you have support - you should send that to them.

Posted: 03/01/2013, 3:21 PM

Yeah I contacted them about it, we'll see what they say.
Thanks for the quick reply!
AndyGB4

Posted: 03/01/2013, 4:15 PM

So Support told me that ASP.NET C# is deprecated in CCS5, and that I should create a new project with ASP.NET C# InMotion Framework.

But does that mean that I would have to literally restart the entire project from scratch?
Is there any way to convert or import my original project?
cvboucher

Posted: 03/05/2013, 2:54 PM

You should be able to change the Code Language under General Settings to the InMotion framework. You will then have to go through all of your embedded code and update to use the new framework. Copy the app to a new directory and open CCS twice, one with the app under the old framework and one with the InMotion Framework (if you don't have two monitors on your computer, add a second monitor). Then go through each embed and fix/update. You should only need to update Code embeds and not Action embeds. Use http://code.google.com/p/inmotion-framework/wiki/HowTo to get started on how to use the InMotion framework in code embeds.

Craig
FRMK

Posted: 03/05/2013, 6:45 PM

They should consider adding a pop up every time someone creates a new ASP.NET project that is not InMotion. That would keep people from going down the wrong road.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login