CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

monster.com job directory clone website

Print topic Send  topic

morowind

Posted: 01/21/2013, 3:55 AM

I need a quote for this job fast.

Monster job directory clone website.
CodeCharge Studio 5.0
PHP 5.3 with Templates
MySQL database
Internationalized (english)

Thank's
View profile  Send private message
DataDoIT
Posted: 01/21/2013, 3:23 PM

Let's see, monster.com was probably developed over the years at around
10-20m annum, so my bid is $50m and will take about 5 years.

Thanks.
zolw

Posted: 01/21/2013, 4:38 PM

I work in IT for a company that has a development close to monster.com (not the URL on my signature) and as "DataDoIt" said it would take a lot of money and time to develop.

My estimate....developing offshore (Mexico, Vietnam or China) will be around 2 years and close to 5 million dollars (servers and other equipment not included).

If you are still interested please let me know :)

Regards,
nepstermartin

Posted: 04/30/2013, 7:31 AM

I recommend to use custom development solution to customize monster clone because readymade script charge you huge money but not gives you many features where as customized Monster Clone gives you robust, scalable, user and search engine friendly, SEO friendly, unique and responsive design, taking less time to load, and most important advantage is it gives you 100% copyright of images, design and database so if you want to sell it in future you are free. I have checked a positive review of NCrypted Technologies which is provides you customized Monster Clone with enhancement of extra requirements with full support at affordable rates.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login