CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

CCS 5 renaming components problem & dependant listbox prob

Print topic Send  topic

MichaelMcDonald

Posted: 05/19/2012, 7:07 AM

I have lodged a support ticket because when I rename anything such as textbox, listbox, checkbox, whatever..... it is not renaming it in the .php file.

Also, dependent listboxes not working after using the builder - the slave listbox does not display items from database.
Interestingly, it is like the slave records are there but I cannot see them because they are the same colour as the listbox background - sort of like an invisible scrollable list of items...weird

View profile  Send private message
Lucius

Posted: 05/20/2012, 10:35 AM

Renaming -> for me in CCS generated code it works ok. In custom code it will not rename them, but that's how it has always worked.

I have different issue (annoyance really), that sometimes renaming Link control in designer will not fully rename it in HTML mode. Haven't yet had a chance to create reproducible case for support.

Dependant listboxes -> check HTML source after choosing from Master listbox, I am pretty sure you will get bunch of empty <option></option> tags. This means that the issue is most likely in your query. I had the same issue when I used in SQL for display field (Text column) something like
concat(1st_value,' ',2nd_value) as myvalue
Builder didn't use the "myvalue" but put in Text Column property the "concat(...)" function. Changing it to "myvalue" fixed the issue.
r_e_l_a_x

Posted: 07/05/2012, 1:56 PM

el problema con los dependent listbox esta en que si usas un elemento como un menú este usa prototype.js y los dependent listbox usan jQuery por lo que el problema se debe a un conflicto entre ellos ya que ambos usan $ para las funciones. te paso este link que me ayudo http://www.13deseptiembre.com.ar/blog/?p=314

Saludos!
MichaelMcDonald

Posted: 07/05/2012, 3:56 PM

Ah,

do you have that in English ?

hardmax

Posted: 07/25/2012, 1:55 PM

Hi, I have the same problem. It was the name in tables and columms in database. They have to be diferents.

See http://blog.hardmax.com.pe

And search codecharge.

Regards

Posted: 07/26/2012, 3:29 PM

The issues I discussed above have been fixed in the 5.0.0.16254 update.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login