CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Java

No jsp files generated

Print topic Send  topic

Quine

Posted: 04/01/2012, 7:32 AM

Hi,

Although the generation process seems to be going ok, CCS5 is not generating any jsp files. It will generate the war file, with apparently everything else in it.

If 'unpacked' is selected as the deployment target, it will generate the WEB-INF folder & class files, the .js & .html files & properties files, etc. Apparently everything, except for the java server pages files.

Using Windows 7, Tomcat 7, and jdk 1.6. I'm able to generate and run both the php & the .net projects.

Can anyone give a tip, on what might be missing? Even just a guess, would be helpful.

View profile  Send private message
Quine

Posted: 04/01/2012, 2:26 PM

Got it.

Publishing Settings/Files to publish, should equal

either

All Files with Extensions...

or

All files include extensions.

I hope my lame attempts at making this work, will at some point, save somebody else some aggravation.

Quote Quine:
Hi,

Although the generation process seems to be going ok, CCS5 is not generating any jsp files. It will generate the war file, with apparently everything else in it.

If 'unpacked' is selected as the deployment target, it will generate the WEB-INF folder & class files, the .js & .html files & properties files, etc. Apparently everything, except for the java server pages files.

Using Windows 7, Tomcat 7, and jdk 1.6. I'm able to generate and run both the php & the .net projects.

Can anyone give a tip, on what might be missing? Even just a guess, would be helpful.

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login