CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Image download folder problem

Print topic Send  topic

kpa

Posted: 01/27/2012, 8:48 PM

Normally I code my CCS (ver 4) apps in ColdFusion (please no religious wars :-)) but on this occasion I find myself doing it with PHP (and even some hand coding too - have to say I've found the learning experience to be a bit of fun).

Of course that's until you strike a problem so I need a little help from the good PHP folk.

In this app I store the image folder name in a field in the dbase (I aslo store details of each image associated with each record in the dbase too) . I do a (CCS) lookup Before Show to get that folder name and store it in a variable called GetImageURL. I then put a Set Image Download Folder on a Before Show for each image in the dbase. According to the CCS Help File it should look like =$GetImageURL but this causes the page to white out. I've tried other permutations including $GetImageURL and just plain GetImageURL but no joy.

Any tips please!
View profile  Send private message
datadoit
Posted: 01/28/2012, 10:21 AM

When developing and testing your PHP apps, make sure you turn on error
reporting and display errors in both PHP and Apache configurations.
That'll prevent the 'white page' that you see and will actually tell you
where the issue is.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login